What is Mental Game Coaching?
Mental Game Coaching is…
An educational process that teaches athletes, coaches and parents how to:
- Strengthen their mental game to improve performance
- Improve practice efficiency and transfer practice results to competition
- Proactively develop confidence, improve focus, composure, emotional control, stress management, etc.
- Use the power of visualization, and the power of positive thinking to strengthen confidence and results
- Return to competition after an injury
- Transition to the “next level” of competition (Varsity y, College, Elite Club Teams, Travel Teams, etc.)
Mental Game Coaching is NOT:
- Diagnosis and treatment of psychopathology
- Treatment of substance abuse drugs and alcohol
- Diagnosis and treatment of eating disorders or depression
- Diagnosis or treatment of suicidal tendencies
NOTE: If these concerns surface, a professional referral to the client and/or the client’s parents will be made.
- Complete an Athlete Mental Aptitude Profile
- Develop a Customized Coaching Summary based on need
- Conduct 1:1 coaching sessions via Facetime or Skype (or in person)
- Email, text, audio support
You’ll Learn Mental Game Training Strategies For:
- Overcoming High Expectations
- Optimal Concentration
- Superior Confidence
- Improving Trust in Your Skills
- Coping with Mistakes
- Coping with Perfectionism
- Overcoming the Need for Social Approval
- Self-Acceptance in Sports
- Consistent Performance
- Pregame Preparation
- Performing Beyond Comfort Zones
- Coping with Pregame Jitters
- Smart Goal Setting
- Coping with Fear of Failure
- Efficient Practice and Training
Unsure if mental game coaching is for you?
CALL FOR A FREE 15-MINUTE CONSULT
Find out how you can benefit from mental game coaching!
Call us today for a free 15-minute consult session